What would you like in your Breathing Space?
Take some time away from your busy lifestyle and responsibilities … recharge and re-energise. How about some precious mother and daughter time, or pre-wedding pampering? Or simply relax and enjoy a treatment or two. Come alone or as a small group at any time of the year.
Your stay at Breathing Space can be exactly how you want it. You can simply stay with us and take in the scenery on a bed and breakfast basis, or create your own indulgent package of treatments from our extensive list.
Here are some of our suggestions for your precious time away, or contact us with your ideas and we will be happy to help you bespoke your very own Breathing Space.
NB: Please let us know your arrival time and if you have any food allergies at your earliest convenience
Sound and mediation with Paulina Jones
Paulina uses vibrational sounds to help alter your consciousness and create a deep sense of peace, wellbeing and better health. You will hear and feel energy coming from gongs, singing bowls, bells and other instruments to create balance and healing.
The Mindful Cook Retreat
The Mindful Cook retreats are based in the kitchen, but are not a traditional cookery course. You will definitely learn, through demonstrations and taking part in simple food preparation, how to create healthy dishes that you can recreate at home. You will leave with a folder stuffed full of recipes and inspiration. But that’s not all! You will get some practical advice and guidance on how to apply Mindfulness to your eating habits and an opportunity to re-think your relationship with food. The weekend will feature some creative foodie activities, the chance to taste some new flavours and to share wholesome meals in great company. These retreats are run every 3 months, please check The Mindful Cook website or our events page for dates and details and book through The Mindful Cook.
Whatever your experience of yoga, even if that’s nothing at all, one of our yoga teachers will guide you through yoga practices designed especially for you. Yoga postures, breath control, relaxation and meditation – choosing yoga should help you feel better physically and emotionally.
Pick up a paintbrush or a pencil during your stay with guidance from Izzy Farrow and add colour to your life. Here at breathing space Observational Drawing can be used in a number of ways within the beautiful setting of the North Norfolk Countryside. Whether you want to unwind and relax by absorbing yourself in the process of making, express yourself creatively without judgement or are itching to try a new material. Izzy is deeply passionate about the healing qualities of art as therapeutic practice. No previous experience is necessary, simply bring yourself and an attitude of adventure as you learn to see the world around you in new ways.
Get creative with seasonal flora & fauna. Let Lesley provide step by step guidance to make a bouquet or decoration for you to take home and enjoy. All materials provided, watch your creation take form, layer by layer, no experience necessary.
This treatment is truly holistic working on mind body and spirit. It is for all women of all ages and will benefit most gynaecological issues. The healing begins with a soothing abdominal massage performed by Tuesday Simmonds. Followed by a warm, relaxing caster oil and clay pack. Then you will be given a long full gown to put on before taking a seat on the steaming stool. you will be sitting over a bowl of specifically chosen organic herbs. During this wonderful feminine treatment your modesty is protected at all times. you will feel supported, nurtured and lighter.
Treat someone special to a Breathing Space voucher.
Other things that you can take in while you are here
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding with Giles Bradford. Mindfulness, wellbeing and fitness on the water. Based in Coltishall (25 mins away) contact details email@example.com
- Take yourself off for a peaceful walk on the Norfolk Broads
- Have a picnic on our local long sandy beach
- Relax in our cosy wooden lakeside cabin
- Hire a boat or canoe on the Broads (2 mins walk away) for a few hours
- Watch hundreds of seals on the beach, only a 10-min drive away
- Sit back and enjoy the silence of your surroundings and beautiful garden
- Peruse the shops on the old streets of Norwich, only 35 mins drive away
- Relax by the fire on a cold evening under the beams of our stunning lounge, built in 1735!
- Explore the abundance of wildlife at a nature reserve, right on our doorstep
- Get stuck into a good book from the many on our bookshelf
- Feel nourished by our own organic hand blended Sorrells Naturally products, for use by our guests.
- Leave Breathing Space feeling ready to take on the world, inspired and glad to be alive!