In line with Government guidance we have had to close.
The place for women on their own or with friends to come and relax, just ‘Breathe’ and feel the stresses of everyday life fall away, re-charge, re-energise and feel uplifted … a warm and friendly welcome always awaits.
Whether a single person or a large group we are here to make your stay a memorable one, and are happy to help you create your very special unique stay here at Breathing Space.
- Bespoke breaks throughout the year up to 11 people in our luxury bed and breakfast accommodation
- Create your own: Holistic hens, special birthdays and reunions etc
- Great place to come alone or with friends
- Nutritious home cooked food, organic or locally sourced
- Create your break to suit you – we can put together something to suit your needs and do it all for you!
This part thatched house is full of character, and is set in substantial grounds with a lake and wooden cabin where you can sit and stare at the abundant wildlife. We are a 2-minute walk away from the lovely Norfolk Broads and a 5-minute drive to our gorgeous long sandy beaches where the seals live in their natural habitat. Guests return regularly either to simply kick back and do absolutely nothing, or to enjoy some of the many treatments on offer.
We are open 10 months of the year Feb – Nov weekdays and weekends.
Mags Sorrell, Fiona Harcourt and the handpicked team of excellent therapists, all LOVE what they do.
So call us and find out more – we’re waiting to share a little slice of nature with you.
Relax and Enjoy we will do the rest!
Come as strangers… leave as friends!